Sunday, July 24, 2016

The Journey and Love Continue



Today was an amazing day with my spiritual sisters, my soul sister, my Momma Mermaid and some wonderful and amazing new friends. I learned a lot today and I felt a lot today.

It sounds like a cliche but it was reaffirmed for me today in a multitude of ways, "Love never dies."


So while I bask in the love of the other half of my soul, I urge all to do what my David has always done, spread the light and spread the love. Tell the people who hold a part of your heart how much you love them every chance you can, because its that love that makes us truly blessed.

My love sent me this song this morning. It was one of our songs and he knew I needed to hear it. And now I share it with you.




 And this song he sent me on my way home today.




I'm eternally yours, David. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment