Thursday, October 18, 2012

Relationship Reflections

My wonderful husband, David, posted a belief passage on FB last night which prompted me, and hopefully a few others,  to think about myself. from time to time we all need to take a step back and look at ourselves and the energy we are putting out in the world and the energy we are receiving from those people and things around us. ultimately we all want our lives to be balanced yet in today's hustle bustle, drama filled world that is often hard to maintain.
An itaglio I did in college called Reflection 

So here are a few thoughts that resonated with me. Maybe they will with you as well.

"The Most Important relationship in the world is one you have with yourself; everything and everyone is a direct reflection of the quality of that relationship."
 Posted on FB by Wicca Radio      

  

And David's post.....
 
“In an instant Nature can prove just how small we really are. It is within chaos that we find worth, only because we are able to lose ourselves in a false sense of meaning. Nature is a constant static of change that affects us all on a cellular level that can and will at any time, humble the greatest. My focus as of late has been drawn to Nature and all her wonderfulness!! I'm glad she has always been my comfort. Full of wonder! A never ending story of wonder and mystery. People can only give so much to one another. Nature shares her never ending energy to us freely. When you find yourself off balance or unsure about life and those in it, take a few to return to the Mother and all her beauty. Become connected to what is real and know as the connection grows, how less important those things that bring us down are. Before you assume anything, question what you think your worth is. Seem accurate? Most of all, assume nothing when it comes to another. It just may be that you really aren't that important and humor is easily found in the control dramas you spin so as to make another “feel” as you choose. I walk lighter knowing that I own myself, besides what I give to Willow and what I give others, own. Anyone want to share lessons learned? Or maybe you have something to ask. If you concern yourself with the well being of life, Mother Earth and share a connection to the Old Way, feel free to share with a comment. B.F.”


 


No comments:

Post a Comment